Sunday, February 20, 2011

Taxes going up again.

Look here is the plain and simple truth. I am a taxpayer, I have not jealousy about your benefits package. I couldn't give a rip what you make, and how it is funded. But I will be damned if I am going to be told that you teachers need a raise this year, and I MUST make the sacrifice to pay you.
Okay, this is what it boils down to. I am told I will not be getting a raise, this year, so now I have to make adjustments for inflation, I have to figure out how I am going to continue to make ends meet with less money. How am I going to afford the rent, the car payment, the food, the utilities, not to mention anything left over for fun. And then I turn on the news and am told that the teachers will be getting a 4% or 5% raise, the number doesn't matter. Now I have to figure out how am I going to make a car payment that I can no longer afford, while you get to go out and buy a new car if you want to this year. Once again realize I am NOT jealous of your benefits. I am sick of being told that I need to make sacrifices for because you, for some ungodly reason, are more important to this world than anyone else. All because you teach our children, bah!, and what exactly are you teaching our children right now; how to break the law by holding an illegal strike, how to cheat the system with phony doctor's slips, how to bully people by holding the government hostage, how to swear and disrespect others who don't agree with you. Some fine lesson you are teaching my kids. I am sick and tired of your bullshit and I am not going to pay for it anymore. If you want to teach someone kids to lie, cheat and steal from whomever you can con, than find another way of raising money. Your system is broken and very soon, if you continue this lunacy, it will also be broke. Do not think you are somehow more righteous than I am, that you are for some reason more important to society. The day you are ready to lay your life down for your country is the day you can claim that society owes you something. Our men and women in the armed services deserve more than you, and what do you have for them? Nothing but disdain. You are the maggots that are infesting our body, and if you continue down this path, the maggots infesting the rotting corpse of what used to be a damn fine country.

No comments:

Post a Comment