Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Saturday, October 23, 2010
On Friday night’s Real Time actor/director/writer Rob Reiner contended all the Tea Party needs to match Adolph Hitler is a charismatic leader:
He wasn’t a majority guy, but he was charismatic and they were having bad economic times – just like we are now – people were out of work, they needed jobs and a guy came along and rallied the troops. My fear is that the Tea Party gets a charismatic leader, because all they’re selling is fear and anger and that’s all Hitler sold. “I’m angry and I’m frightened and you should hate that guy over there.”
“Right,” Bill Maher chirped in as Reiner, to applause from HBO’s Los Angeles audience, declared: “And that’s what they’re doing.”
Okay only one major thing wrong with this analogy. "Hitler rose to a place of prominence in the early years of the party (1919 - 1923) largely as a result of his considerable skills in oratory, organization and promotion. He was aided in part by his willingness to use violence in advancing his political objectives and to recruit party members who were willing to do the same." The Germans were facing a time of economic chaos, and the party in power seemed helpless to do anything about it. So the Nazi party, with Hitler as their charismatic leader "offered scapegoats and solutions. To the economically depressed he promised to despoil “Jew financiers,” to workers he promised security."
Now who does that sound like? Like the tea party of which Reiner speaks or of some other charismatic and violent leader, who has found his scapegoat (George W. Bush) upon which he has hung all the evils of the failed economy? Who do we know who is not above using strong arm techniques to get his agenda passed? Who do we know who has promised security to the workers (i.e. the unemployed, the uninsured). Who do we know who has written a manifesto (Mein Kampf vs. Dreams from My Father).
I am sorry Mr Reiner, but the actual Hitleresque leader here is already in power and he is consolidating that power like Hitler did, "the Nazis gathered enough electoral support to become the largest political party in the Reichstag, and Hitler's blend of political acuity, deceptiveness and cunning converted the party's non-majority but plurality status into effective governing."
Do you think the Riener has done any similar research before he made his idiotic statement? Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it, what is the thorn in the liberals side is that the German people did not revolt against their Hitler, like the Tea Party is revolting against our Hitler. We do not want to see another Third Reich take over and destroy our society, the Tea Party movement is not the precursor of the Nazi Party, it is the antidote.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Merkel says German multicultural society has failed
Attempts to build a multicultural society in Germany have "utterly failed", Chancellor Angela Merkel says.
In a speech in Potsdam, she said the so-called "multikulti" concept - where people would "live side-by-side" happily - did not work.
Mrs Merkel's comments come amid recent outpourings of strong anti-immigrant feeling from mainstream politicians.
A recent survey showed that more than 30% of Germans believed Germany was "overrun by foreigners".
Mrs Merkel stressed that immigrants living in Germany needed to do more to integrate, including learning to speak German.
"Anyone who does not immediately speak German", she said, "is not welcome".
In August, Thilo Sarrazin, a senior official at Germany's central bank, said that "no immigrant group other than Muslims is so strongly connected with claims on the welfare state and crime". Mr Sarrazin has since resigned.
Another nation turning back from the failure Obama is bound and determine we follow.
Progressives love the idea that they know what is the best for the people who cannot take care of themselves, but in case after case (and this is only the latest), their programs fail. Here is the United States we are seeing just what they have done to our education system, every year we pour more and more and more money into it, and nothing changes, our kids are still falling behind. It is not because of the lack of money, nor a lack of teachers, the main reason is because education has become a huge black hole, and despite more money being allocated each year, the actual money that gets to the classroom get smaller and smaller. The administrators, unions, and Department of Education gobble up most of the tax revenues before a dime even gets to the local school district. And yet, every year the liberals claim the problem is not enough money. Enough lies is what they need to be told.
If you really want to see a city that progressives have built (or rather run into the ground) visit Detroit, This used to be a beautiful thriving city until liberals got their hands on it, and now. Well sorry to say, I wouldn't want to sent the worst criminals in the world to live there.
And now, these same liberal (progressive) Democrats have gotten their oily hands all over our health care system. This will be worse than Detroit, or Germany. It is doomed to total destruction, and utter failure. And it will take down our whole society with it if left unchecked. Time to tell these progressive destroyers to sit down and shut up, socialism does NOT work. Period.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
WHEN PARASITES CONSUME MORE THAN THE HOST CAN PRODUCE THEY BOTH DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When your friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick a reason .
10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
I'll keep my Freedom, my God and my Guns... You keep the Change...