Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A letter to Kathleen Sebelius

Dear Ms Sebelius,

Perhaps you missed the point of my e-mail. I think the Department of Health and Human Services is an unnecessary expenditure, and needs to be dismantled in its entirety. Starting with the whole idea that a central government can handle a healthcare system for an entire nation. This same type of service has been tried and has failed in numerous countries around the globe. England and Canada being only two countries that are now looking into privatizing their healthcare systems. Why are we not learning from them, why do we continue to implement a similar system to what has been tried and proved to be an unmitigated disaster? I do not want to be a party of any type to such a horrible idea. And as such I do not need to be reminded of what the department is doing to curtail my liberties, by adding a level of bureaucracy to all levels of a private conversation between my doctor and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment