Thursday, July 1, 2010

I demand reparations

I have a hard time believing what is going on in this country of ours. We are on the verge of losing it to the fringe lefties, and the Muslims. The American experiment could fail just as easily as the Roman Empire fell, and unfortunately for those who forget history, we are repeating their same mistakes. Rome was not overthrown by an outside enemy, they were destroyed because of corrupt, greedy politicians on the inside. Sound familiar? Whatever happened to majority rule? Political correctness, that's what, when the majority becomes afraid of offending someone and start censoring their own speech, the minority then becomes the ruling class. I am offended by so many things that they are saying and doing and I am told to "shut-up" and to "suck it up".

What started all this was a man walking through the parking lot when I was taking up my groceries. I have a "NOBAMA" sticker on my car, and he started singing the praises of Obama, calling him a Bush killer. I just walked away, shaking my head and told him to pull his head out of his butt. And like always, for anyone who knows me, that got me to thinking. Obama has done nothing, nada, squat, nil for the black population. The black unemployment is at a record high with almost half the black population out of work, he has ignored any type of job creation, welfare punishes those who do have motivation to work, and punishes marriage (all the time the gay population demands the right to marriage, why it only brings with it more government control). Anyway, after this young black man walked away, I realized what we have in this country is a slave population. And it is not the blacks, it is the middle class. The blacks, latinos, and underclass whites don't do shit and we pay them. That sounds like reverse slavery to me.

So here is my idea, we should all walk up to our government offices and demand they make reparation payments to the middle class that has been footing the bill for the unemployed. I am being oppressed. I have a grievance. Stop abusing me! Shouldn't the 14th amendment be something I can use also, or was that just written for the blacks? Come on America, pull your heads out of your behinds. There IS reverse-discrimination, and it is happening right now to everyone who has a job and pays for the rest of the underclass to sit on their proverbial asses and do nothing while we give them money. Remember the old proverb, "give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime." We are now punishing the man who fishes and giving his fish to the man who won't. How is this good for anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment